How to return your product
- Please make sure the product you’re returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and is complete with all of its original accessories. Any free or discounted promotional products you received must also be included
- You can return your product to any Vodafone Store, or give us a call so we can discuss your options and send you a returns pack to post your device back to us. Full instructions are included in the pack. Please make sure that the device is well-protected inside the returns pack, as you remain responsible for its condition until we receive it
- Your device must be ‘as new’, which means it’s in a fit condition for resale. Make sure that any security features you enabled when trying it out have been disabled. These include:
- Apple’s Find My iPhone/iPad
- Android’s Google Device Protection
Please follow the instructions carefully – the cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from any refund you might be due. We’ll let you know if this is happening.
Find out more about how we assess and charge for damaged equipment
See our terms and conditions for more information on our returns policy.
You can also arrange to cancel a service by filling in, printing and returning our cancellation form [PDF: 165KB]
More guidance on returns
Pack the product carefully. If the item you send back to us is incomplete or damaged, we might need to reduce the refund offered, or apply a charge to your account.
You may need to cover the cost of sending your product back to us – if this is the case we’ll let you know how much it’ll be when you get in touch to arrange your return. You’ll also need to pay any bundle charges or out-of-bundle charges you’ve incurred while you’ve had the device. This applies until the date we receive the device you’re returning, not the date that you post it.
If you’re due a refund, we’ll issue this within 14 days of receiving your returned product.
You can contact our advisers Monday to Sunday from 8am to 8pm.
Free from your Vodafone Pay monthly mobile
191 in the UK
03333 040 191 in the UK (standard call charges apply)