If you’re deaf or have restricted hearing
Find out what's right for you
There are lots of useful features and services to help you get the most from your phone.
- Make the ringtone louder
- Change the speaker volume
- Use a vibrating or flashing alert
- Use a hearing loop
- Send and receive emails and texts
- Use instant messaging
- Get a phone with a QWERTY keyboard to make emailing and texting easier
- Vodafone Messaging Plus. A text-only price plan - this means you won’t have to spend money on unwanted voice minutes
- Get access to relay assistants who’ll give a text-to-voice and voice-to-text translation with the Text-Relay service
- Have the option to contact the emergency services by text. Register with the Action on Hearing Loss
- A full range of apps designed for accessibility
Our Vodafone 155 phone is designed to be easy to use if you have limited dexterity, restricted vision or hearing. It has an oversized keypad and sits in its own charging dock so it’s always ready to use. You’ll also be able to set up an SOS button.
For advice on our products and services, you can get in touch with our specially trained advisers.
- Call 33222 from a Vodafone mobile
- 08700 733 222 from any other phone
- Email: email@example.com