If you’re blind or have restricted vision
Features and services designed for you
- Call someone in your phonebook by speaking their name with voice-activated dialling
- Use a screen-reader so everything on the screen is read out to you
- Give your contacts different ringtones so you’ll know who’s calling
- Choose a phone with a large, well-spaced keypad and raised keys (with a raised dot on the 5)
- Use a large display and a backlit keypad with adjustable contrast and font size
- Avoid getting cut off from a call with an audible battery indicator
- A full range of apps made for accessibility
- Free Directory Assistance 195
- Call 195 free to register
- You'll get a PIN, which you’ll need whenever you call Directory Enquiries. Remember to make a note of this.
- Then, each time you want to find a number, just call 195 and we'll do this for you for free
- We can also put you straight through – but please note that you’ll be charged for this at operator-connected rates
- Use Vodafone Directory Assistance, just call 118 881 and you’ll be put straight through. Calls cost 80p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
- If you’d like your bills and contracts in a different format such as Braille, large print or audio, call us free on 33222 from your Vodafone mobile or 0333 304 3222 from any other phone (standard call charges apply)
Our Alcatel 2000 phone is designed to be easy to use if you have limited dexterity, restricted vision or hearing. It has an oversized keypad and sits in its own charging dock so it’s always ready to use. You’ll also be able to set up an SOS button.