If you’re blind or have restricted vision
Features and services designed for you
- Call someone in your phonebook by speaking their name with voice-activated dialling
- Use a screen-reader so everything on the screen is read out to you
- Give your contacts different ringtones so you’ll know who’s calling
- Choose a phone with a large, well-spaced keypad and raised keys (with a raised dot on the 5)
- Use a large display and a backlit keypad with adjustable contrast and font size
- Avoid getting cut off from a call with an audible battery indicator
- A full range of apps made for accessibility
- BT Directory Assistance 195 is free to use. Once you’ve registered and got your PIN, you’ll then be able to register with us
- Use Vodafone Directory Assistance, just call 118 881 and you’ll be put straight through
- If you’d like your bills and contracts in a different format, such as Braille, large print or audio, call us free on 33222 from your Vodafone phone.
Our Alcatel 2000 phone is designed to be easy to use if you have limited dexterity, restricted vision or hearing. It has an oversized keypad and sits in its own charging dock so it’s always ready to use. You’ll also be able to set up an SOS button.