1. Subject to Participants purchasing an eligible Vodafone Home Broadband Service as listed in Table 1 below (Qualifying Service) from Vodafone Limited between November 15, 2019 (00:01 – GMT) to December 2, 2019 (23:59 – GMT) (Promotion Period), Participants may (subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms)) be eligible to claim a Reward (as set out in Table 1 below), from Opia Limited (the Administrator) who is running this promotion (the Promotion) on behalf of Google Commerce Ltd and Vodafone Limited.
Superfast 1 or Superfast 2 Vodafone Home Broadband Service
One (1) : Google Nest Hub Max
2. This Promotion is only open to individual residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 (Participant) who must not be: (i) a resident of any U.S. embargoed country, or (ii) ordinarily resident in a U.S. embargoed country (individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (student, visitor, temporary, business) for any country outside the U.S.).
3. Employees of Google are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
4. Limit of one (1) Reward per household during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the quantity of Qualifying Services purchased.
5. This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise that are available to the Participant.
Claiming a Reward
6. To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim between thirty (30) and sixty (60) calendar days after the date of purchase of the Qualifying Service at www.SuperfastPromotions.com (Claim). In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide following information: Participant’s full name and UK postal address where the Reward should be delivered and upload a copy of the receipt or invoice from the Qualifying Retailer. To avoid confusion, the date of purchase shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the Promotion.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, the last day to submit a Claim is 30 January 2020 (23:59 – GMT) for a Participant who purchased their Qualifying Service on the 02 December 2019.
8. Participants will be notified by the Administrator of approval or non-approval of their Claim (Claim Validation) within 2 working days of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined at the sole discretion of the Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address they have provided in the Claim form.
9. Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 2 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim, provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
10. If a Participant returns or cancels their purchased Qualifying Service at any time before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery/installation of a Qualifying Service after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid. Google reserves the right to check the with Participating Retailer whether a Qualifying Service has been cancelled.
11. The Administrator shall endeavor to ship the Reward within 30 to 60 days of Claim Validation. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or exhaustion of Reward stocks, the Administrator reserves the right to substitute the Reward with an alternative reward of equal or greater value for the Reward.
12. Rewards are non-transferrable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable, non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Only the legal owner of a Qualifying Service is eligible to take part in the Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to change these Promotion Terms with future effect.
14. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Administrator’s customer service team by email at help@SuperfastPromotions.com or by phone (UK) 0345 216 0042 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
15. Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
16. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the spirit of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
17. The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify any misuse, and disqualify those applications. The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law. Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses relating to the Promotion (unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms)
18. Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will in any way be responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind, even if the foregoing prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the Participant from participating in the Promotion.
20. This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.