Vodafone Advantage scheme
What is it?
We’re proud to partner with a host of companies and organisations to bring you some exclusive offers. If you’re an employee of one of these companies, you can look forward to saving up to 20% on your bundle – and so can five of your family members or friends. To see if the Vodafone Advantage scheme is live within your organisation, please contact your Benefits or HR team.
Got a question?
See our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the Vodafone Advantage scheme, from eligibility to available bundles.
What discount can I get?
The Vodafone Advantage discount applies to Pay monthly bundles only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other discounts. It doesn’t include mobile broadband plans, business plans or any charges outside of your monthly bundle allowance.
20% off Pay monthly bundles over £20
Save 20% on Pay monthly bundles when you spend £20 a month or more (includes phone bundles, Vodafone Outlet offers and 12-month SIM only bundles).
10% off Pay monthly bundles under £20
Save 10% on Pay monthly bundles when you spend less than £20 a month (includes phone bundles, Vodafone Outlet offers and 12-month SIM only bundles).
15% off iPad and tablet bundles
Save 15% on all iPad and tablet bundles when you spend £22 a month or more (includes Vodafone Outlet offers).
What do I need to do?
Buy a standard advertised bundle
- You, or your friends and family need to be a new Vodafone customer, or ready to upgrade and buy a new bundle
- When choosing your bundle, you must buy it directly from us
- Bundles bought through our partners, such as Carphone Warehouse or Quidco, are not eligible for the Vodafone Advantage discount
- To get a new bundle or upgrade your existing one:
Apply for your discount within 30 days of purchase
- If you have a work email address, simply fill in the application form and we’ll email you to confirm we’ve received it
- Open the link in the confirmation email to verify your work email address and then we’ll be in touch
- If you don’t have a work email address, pop in to your nearest Vodafone store with your work ID badge or a recent payslip