Use your UK allowance to call and text the Republic of Ireland
For £5 a month. you can use the inclusive minutes and texts from your UK plan to call the Republic of Ireland.
Pay monthly and eligible small business customers living in Northern Ireland can add Vodafone Ireland Plus to your UK plan. So, if you regularly call or text the Republic of Ireland, you don't need to worry about international charges.
What do I need to know?
- Once you’ve opted in, the £5 Vodafone Ireland Plus charge will be applied automatically to your bill every month until you opt out. Because it’s taken in advance, you’ll be charged the full amount for every month that you’re opted in (including if you opt out half way through the month)
- You can opt out by visiting your local Vodafone store or calling 191 (free from your Vodafone mobile)
- You’ll be able to use the inclusive minutes and texts from your UK Pay monthly plan when calling and texting from the UK to the Republic of Ireland, without paying international charges. So you’ll enjoy the same freedom as you get from your plan within the UK
- Inclusive minutes and texts can be used to call and text Republic of Ireland mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07) when you're in the UK
- You can also add a Vodafone International Saver for extra international minutes
- If you use up your inclusive allowance then standard UK out-of-plan charges will apply
What's not included?
- Picture messages
- Calls to premium rate or non-geographic numbers
- Video calling
How do I get it?
Ireland Plus is exclusively available to Pay monthly and eligible small business customers (on Business Essentials or Red Sharer price plans) with a Northern Ireland postcode.
Pop into one of our stores in Northern Ireland and ask one of our advisers to add Ireland Plus to your Pay monthly bundle.
Business customers can add Ireland Plus to their plan by either:
- Calling free on 191 from your Vodafone mobile
- Calling 0333 3040 191 from any other UK phone
- Contacting your account manager
Calls may be monitored for quality and training purposes
Terms and conditions
For more information take a look at our terms and conditions below