Here’s everything you need to know about our mobile broadband service.
On Android, iOS, dongle and Mi-Fi.
• Vodafone Mi-Fi or dongle: Put the SIM in your new device, it will work right away
• Android tablet: Insert your SIM, select Vodafone Pay as you go from the list of networks when prompted, and you’ll be up and running
• iPad: When using your SIM with an iPad, you’ll need to change the settings manually:
Open Settings and select: Mobile data > Mobile Data Options > APN settings > Change the APN to pp.vodafone.co.uk for both mobile data and personal hotspot.
The APN settings for all other devices will automatically be set up like this:
To register a mobile broadband tablet, data dongle or mobile Wi-Fi device, go to My Vodafone and register using your 11-digit mobile broadband number.
You’ll then be asked for a security code, which can be found in different ways depending on your device:
• On an iPad or tablet, the security code will appear as a message in your messaging app
• For data dongles, you’ll need to use the computer you installed the dongle on. If the security code doesn’t appear as a pop-up, it’ll be on your dongle dashboard
• For mobile Wi-Fi devices:
1. Visit vodafonemobile.wifi and log in with your default password: admin
2. Select SMS from the menu followed by Messages
Adding a data pack to your Vodafone Mobile Broadband device is quick and easy.