Terms and conditions
Vodafone Big Value Bundles
- Vodafone Big Value Bundles are available to Pay as you go customers on Vodafone Simply, Smartstep and Smartplus pricing terms (previously known as Vodafone Simply, Smartstep and Smartplus price plans). It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends, or other Vodafone Freebies.
- For details on how to purchase a Big Value Bundle and the amount of minutes, texts and data you’ll receive, go to our Big Value Bundle page
How it works
- The day the Big Value Bundle is added to your account will count as the first day. It’ll run out at 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day. You’ll receive an allowance of texts and minutes for use to UK landline numbers (starting 01, 02, 03), UK mobiles and voicemail within the UK, and we’ll reduce your allowance on a per-minute basis. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included. With each Big Value Bundle you’ll receive a data allowance for use within the UK.
- Your Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days as long as you have enough credit by 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day. We’ll try and take payment then. You’ll need to have a minimum credit equivalent to the value of your current Big Value Bundle (note: If you’ve opted into Vodafone IOU we’ll use any IOU credit balance towards payment to renew your Big Value Bundle). If we can’t take your payment because you haven’t got enough credit, you’ll have 7 more days to top up. If, by the end of 7 days, you still don’t have enough credit, you’ll be automatically opted out. After these 7 days, if you want to, you can opt back in by buying another Big Value Bundle. If you do have enough credit, we’ll text you to confirm when your next Big Value Bundle has been applied.
- There may be a delay of up to 2 hours from 11.59pm on the 30th day before applying the next Big Value Bundle to your account. You can check your account at any time by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile.
- If you don’t want your Big Value Bundle to automatically renew, you’ll need to opt out by calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile. You can end the automatic renewal at any time within your 30-day period. You can also change the denomination of your current Big Value Bundle. For example, you can have a £10 Big Value Bundle for 30 days and a £20 Big Value Bundle for the next 30 days. To do this, you’ll need to opt out of your current Big Value Bundle and re-opt into the new amount. If you opt out or change the denomination of your Big Value Bundle, your current Big Value Bundle will expire on the 30th day.
- If you use up your Big Value Bundle allowance before the 30th day, you can apply another Big Value Bundle. Any unused UK minutes, texts or data from your first Big Value Bundle won’t carry over when you apply your second Big Value Bundle. The day you add your second Big Value Bundle will count as the first day and your Big Value Bundle will renew 30 days after this.
- Any unused UK minutes or texts won't roll over when your 30-day period ends. If you have enough credit by 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day your Big Value Bundle automatically renews and any unused data will automatically roll over into the next 30-day period. If you don’t have enough credit on the 30th day, your Big Value Bundle won’t renew and your unused data will not roll over into the next 30-day period. This roll over data will be used first before your Big Value Bundle allowance, but it’ll expire at the end of the 30-day period if you don’t use it. If you exceed your UK minutes, text or data allowances and you haven’t opted in to another Big Value Bundle or you don't have a Big Value Bundle allowance on your account, our Pay as you go Simply pricing terms will apply for the remaining 30 days.
- During the 30-day period you can't:
- cancel your Big Value Bundle or buy an additional Big Value Bundle to use at the same time as your existing one (don't forget that credit on your account will be used to renew your next Big Value Bundle for the following 30-day period); or
- add other Vodafone Freebies to your account
- With all Big Value Bundles, you’ll get access to 4G within the UK. You can only connect on a phone that is compatible with 4G, and you’ll have to check if you have 4G coverage in your area
£30 Big Value Bundle data offer
- If you purchased a £30 Big Value Bundle between 1st September and 31st October 2016, you’ll have an extra 4GB of data to use, on top of the 12GB data allowance you would get as standard.
- The offer will continue for as long as you remain opted in to your £30 Big Value Bundle by topping up £30 on or before the renewal date.
- If you opt out of the £30 Big Value Bundle you will no longer receive the offer, even if you opt back in to the £30 Big Value Bundle.
Inclusive roaming in our Europe Zone
- With a £30 Big Value Bundle, you’ll get an inclusive roaming allowance of 100 minutes, 100 texts and 500MB of data for use in our Europe Zone.
- If you exceed this allowance and you aren’t opted into Vodafone Euro Traveller, you’ll pay our standard roaming charges
- For the list of countries included in our Europe Zone, please go to this page [PDF:621KB]
Please be aware
- If you move to another bundle, apply a new bundle mid-month or move from Pay as you go to a Pay monthly agreement, you won’t be able to use any unused UK minutes, texts and data from your Big Value Bundle.
- You can’t transfer Big Value Bundle allowances into anything else and we won’t give you any credit back. Big Value Bundles are for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: December 2016