Thinking of leaving us? Here is everything you need to know!
You’re thinking of leaving? We’ll miss you.
Of course we don’t want you to go. But here’s everything you need to make cancelling your connection as easy as possible.
Choose the type of customer you are from the tabs below.
How to cancel your Pay monthly agreement
Just to let you know
- If you’re not at the end of your agreement yet (you can find out here), you’ll need to pay an early exit fee.
- Your agreement will end 30 days from when you tell us you want it to finish.
- If you’re looking to take your number with you, get in touch with us and we’ll give you a porting authorisation code (PAC).
Get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
If you don’t want to cancel and need help with something else, get in touch with us here instead.
I’d like to stop using Pay as you go.
It’s easy to stop using your Pay as you go phone. You simply stop using it and it’ll automatically disconnect after six months. Any remaining credit will be lost, so make sure you use it up first.
Want to take your mobile number with you to a different network? No problem – just get in touch and ask us for a porting authorisation code (PAC).
Can we tempt you to stay?
How do I cancel my business account?
- If you have an account manager, speak to them
- If you’re not at the end of your agreement yet, you’ll need to pay an early exit fee
- Your agreement will end 30 days from when you tell us you want it to finish
- Want to take your mobile number with you? No problem – when you contact us, just ask for a porting authorisation code (PAC)