How Pay as you go works
Want to know more about how our Pay as you go Bundles work? Or maybe you're trying to find our out-of-bundle rates?
Here's everything else you need to know.
How our bundles work
If you've bought a SIM that comes with one of our Pay as you go Bundles, here's how it works.
1. Activate - Just insert your SIM in your phone and switch it on - your bundle will now be activated and ready to use.
2. Use - Scroll, call and share for the next 30 days. If you use your allowances before your renewal date, you'll pay out-of-bundle rates, but you can always buy Extras to avoid this.
3. Top up - You'll need enough credit on your account for your bundle to auto-renew - we'll send you a renewal reminder each month so you don't forget.
4. Renew - If you have enough credit, your bundle will auto-renew and any unused data will roll over into the next 30 days. If not, just top up within seven days to renew your bundle. If you don't renew, you'll start paying our Pay as you go 1 rates
Other Pay as you go rates
Why do bundle customers need to top up?
Our Pay as you go Bundles are designed to renew automatically every 30 days using your top-up credit. That means, like other Pay as you go plans, you'll need to have enough credit each month to continue using your bundle.
Head to our top up page to see all the different ways you can top up your account.
How free SIM works
Rather choose a bundle later? Our free SIM lets you do just that. Here's how it works.
1. Order - Head to our free SIM page to order - it'll then take one to two working days for your SIM to arrive.
2. Activate - Just insert your SIM in your phone and switch it on. Your SIM is now activated, but you won't be able to make calls, send texts or use data until you choose a bundle.
3. Choose bundle - Take a look at our range of Pay as you go Bundles and decide which one is right for you.
4. Top up to buy - Once you know which bundle you want, top up the corresponding amount and we'll convert that into a bundle. For example, if you choose the £10 bundle, just top up £10.
Perks of Pay as you go
Enjoy speed without limits
We don't cap data speeds for Pay as you go customers, so you can enjoy speedy streaming and browsing across all of our plans.
Unlimited Bundle: An Unlimited Pay as you go Bundle lasts for 30 days. Your bundle will automatically renew every 30 days if you have enough credit. To opt out call 2345. Unlimited minutes and texts: minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03) and standard texts (excluding MMS) in the UK and our inclusive roaming destinations. Roaming data is capped at 25GB each 30-day period in our inclusive roaming destinations. Unlimited Bundle terms, exclusions and destinations
Pay as you go Bundles (Big Value Bundles): Minutes to standard mobiles and landlines (UK: 01, 02, 03), standard texts and data (excluding entertainment packs and Extras) to use in the UK and our Europe Zone. Last 30 days. Automatically renews every 30 days if you have enough credit. Opt out by calling 2345. Pay as you go Bundles are also known as Big Value Bundles. For more information, please visit our Pay as you go Bundles terms and conditions page
Pay as you go 1: Our standard Pay as you go rate. You pay £1 each day you use your phone and get unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 50MB data. Allowances expire on midnight each day or until they've all been used. On the days you don't use your phone to make a call, send a text or use data, you won't pay anything. Unlimited minutes and texts apply to standard rate numbers in the UK and our Europe Zone only. For more information, please visit our Pay as you go 1 terms and conditions page
Total Rollover: Any unused allowance from your current Pay as you go Bundle will only rollover from one bundle to the next, for use in the next 30-day period, if your Pay as you go Bundle renews automatically.
For full Pay as you go terms and conditions, visit our terms and conditions page and select Consumer, then Mobile, followed by Pay as you go.