Terms and conditions
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions, customers who form a Vodafone Household group are called “Group Owners” and the people that operate the additional line are called “Members”.
- All Vodafone pay monthly customers (except 30 day SIM-only customers) can become Group Owners. If you are connected to an ineligible price plan, you will need to migrate to an eligible price plan before being able to take advantage of Vodafone Household plans. Customers billed by any service provider other than Vodafone Limited are excluded from becoming a Group Owner on Vodafone Household.
- Group Owners can add up to four discounted Vodafone Household lines to their Vodafone Household Group (Group). Group Owners may use the new lines themselves or give them to Members to use. The Group Owner always remains responsible to pay the bill for each line in their Group in its entirety.
- If the Owner’s contract is terminated you are no longer eligible for the discounted Household plans and they will automatically be charged at the standard price for these plans, pro-rated from the date the change in status occurs.
- Should the Owner register or cancel a line mid-month we will pro-rate the Vodafone Household benefits on the Group Owner’s bill. Should the Owner default on payment of any bills on their Group we will suspend each of the lines on the Group until we receive payment from the Owner in full.
- Members cannot remove themselves from a Group without the Owner’s written permission.
- If an Owner wishes to remove a Member from their Group we will notify the Member and give them the option to become the bill payer on their own account. In the event that ownership of the Household plan is transferred, the discount will only be maintained if the new Owner meets the criteria set out in point 2.
- Vodafone Household plans may only be used for private, non-commercial use, Vodafone Household discounts cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available.
Registered Address: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN, United Kingdom.
Registered in England No. 1471587.