You need a Pay monthly Unlimited, Red Extra or Red Entertainment plan, Red or Red Value Bundle. All the devices on this page will support WiFi calling when you buy them directly from us.
All the devices on this page will support WiFi calling when you buy them directly from us. Please note that phones bought from other UK telecom providers are unlikely to support our WiFi calling, with the exception of iPhones, which should work regardless.
Devices might be compatible when bought from third parties, we’re working with these other manufacturers to add our settings.
Business customers should visit our WiFi Calling for Business page
You can use WiFi Calling on these phones:
- Samsung – A3 (2016 and 2017), A5 (2016 and 2017), A6, A7, A8, A9, A10, A20e, A40, A50, A51, A70, A71, A80,
A90 5G; J4+, J5 (2016 and 2017), J3 (2017), J6 (2018), S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+, S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, S9, S9+,
S10e, S10, S10+, S10 Lite, S10 5G; Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Note 10+ 5G, Note 10Lite; XCover4, XCover 4S
- iPhone – 11, 11Pro, 11Pro Max, XS, XS Max, XR, X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE
- Huawei – P8 Lite 2017, P10, P10 Plus, Smart Mate 10 Pro, P Smart, P20, P20 Pro, P10 Lite, P20 Lite,
Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20 Lite, P Smart 2019, P30, P30 Pro Dual SIM (512GB), P30 Pro, P30 Lite, P30 Lite +, Y6s, Y6 2019, Mate20 x 5G; P Smart Z, Nove 5T
- Sony – XZ, XZ Premium, XZ1, XZ1 Compact, XA 2, XZ2, XZ3, Xperia 10, Xperia L3, Xperia 1, Xperia 5
- Vodafone – Smart Platinum 7, Smart Ultra 7, Smart N8, Smart V8, Smart N9, Smart N9 Lite, Smart E9, Smart X9, V10, N10
- Google – Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, 3a, 4, 4XL
- Nokia – Nokia 2.3
- Lenovo Moto G8 power
- Mobiwire Hotah, Oneida non-camera
- Xiaomi Mi9, Mix3 5G
- TCT Alcatel 1