When you get your PAC code you must give it to your new provider to make the switch happen.
Get your PAC code from us
- Chat - use Webchat to speak to us online
- Online - log in to your account online, go to Account settings > Mobile switching
- Call - free from your Vodafone phone on 191
- Text - if you only have one mobile number on your account
Unfortunately if you have more than one number on your account, texting isn't possible - please use one of the other options instead.
If you would like to text us:
- Text PAC + date of birth (DDMMYYYY) - for example, PAC 31031978
- Remember to include a space between PAC and your date of birth
- Send to: 65075
Give the code to your new provider
When you give the code to your new provider, they'll contact us and start moving your number over.
Your code lasts for 30 days. If you don't use it in that time you'll stay with us and the switch won't happen. You can always ask us for a new code if it expires.
I left Vodafone, but forgot to get a PAC
If it’s been under 30 days since you left, we can still give you the PAC. If you had:
- One number on your account – Chat to us online to get your PAC
- Multiple numbers on your account – Chat to us online or give us a call on 0333 3040 191 to get your PAC
If it’s been over 30 days since you left, unfortunately we can’t give you a PAC to keep your number.
Remember: Once you’ve given your PAC to your new network provider, it can take until 11:59pm the same day to transfer over. You may also experience a loss of service on that day.
Keep your phone
If you want to take your phone to another network, get a Network Unlock Code (NUC)