Save money when roaming internationally with Vodafone WorldTraveller
What is Vodafone WorldTraveller?
If you’re a Pay monthly customer or on certain business plans, you can take your UK minutes, texts and data with you anywhere in our WorldTraveller Zone.
It’ll cost just £5 extra a day (midnight to midnight in the capital city of the country you’re visiting) whether you’re using your phone, tablet, dongle or Mobile Wi-Fi device.
All Red and Red Value Bundles bought from 5 May 2016 are automatically opted-in to WorldTraveller. For all other bundles, text ADD to 40508 or call 5555 free from your Vodafone mobile to opt in.
Where can I use it?
Check our WorldTraveller Zone to find out if the country you're visiting is covered.
Why get WorldTraveller?
- You can use your UK minutes, texts and data in our WorldTraveller Zone for just £5 a day
- You can use WorldTraveller on your phone, tablet, dongle or Mobile Wi-Fi device
- You won't pay a penny to receive calls or texts (excluding premium texts)
- If you get close to your data limit, we’ll send you a text to let you know – just like when you’re in the UK
- If you go over your UK monthly allowance, you will be charged our standard UK call charges. If you make a call or send a text to a country outside the country you’re roaming in (with the exception of the UK), you’ll be charged our standard international rates as well as the Vodafone WorldTraveller daily charge
- There’s no monthly commitment
How does it work?
You can use your UK data packs, Vodafone International and extra international allowances with WorldTraveller, but you won’t be able to use any other extras. If you have a Red Value Bundle, your entertainment pack will only work in the UK.
My Vodafone app
Keep track of your usage, balance and spending while you’re travelling with the My Vodafone app
To opt in, text ADD to 40508 or call 5555 free from your Vodafone mobile.
You’ll pay the daily charge to make use of your UK agreement’s minutes, texts and data while you’re in our WorldTraveller Zone
By opting in to WorldTraveller, you’ll automatically opt out of the monthly spend limit for data in our WorldTraveller Zone, because you’ll be using your UK data allowance. You’ll still be opted in to the monthly spend limit in our Europe Zone, and countries in the rest of the world that aren’t included in our WorldTraveller Zone.
You can opt out of WorldTraveller at any time by texting REMOVE to 40508 or calling 5555 free from your Vodafone mobile. On the day you opt out, WorldTraveller will be removed from your account immediately, but you’ll still be billed the daily charge if you use your phone in the WorldTraveller Zone on that day.
Get the answers to our frequently asked questions
Need to access your voicemail while travelling? Read use your voicemail abroad
If you mainly travel in Europe, check our Vodafone EuroTraveller
Find out everything you need to know about protecting your phone abroad