1. Subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (“Promotion Terms”), an individual over the age of 18 resident in the United Kingdom, (an “Individual Participant”), or a company registered in the same (a “Business Participant”) who between 00:01 (BST) on the 1st April 2021 and 23:59 (BST) on the 14th April 2021 (“Promotional Period”) purchases a new (i.e. not used or second hand) eligible Xiaomi device as listed at Table 1 below (each a “Promotion Product”) from the retailer listed at Table 2 below (“Participating Retailer”) may be eligible to receive a free gift, as set out at Table 1 below (“Reward”), subject to availability while supplies last and to the Participant’s full compliance with these Promotion Terms and Conditions. The Rewards shall be limited to 300 units during the Promotional Period hence the principle of first arrived first severed shall apply. Within these Promotion Terms, references to the term ‘Participant’ shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Business Participants unless specifically referred to in the singular.
2. Participants may make a maximum of one (1) Claim per Promotion Product purchased up to a maximum of two (2) Claims and corresponding Reward received per Individual Participant and five (5) total Claims and corresponding Rewards per Business Participant, regardless of the number of Promotion Products purchased.
3. Rewards are limited in this Promotion to the first 300 Participants. The Promoter reserves the right to close the Promotion early (prior to the end of the Promotional Period), to all additional Claims once the supply of Rewards has been exhausted.
4. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this promotion (“Excluded Retailers”).
5. This Promotion is not available to anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
6. Following the purchase of a Promotion Product made in accordance with Condition 1, Participants must visit https://www.xiaomipromo.com/mi11launch and complete the presented application form with the requested information and submit any required documents (including valid order confirmation or store receipt) (“Claim”). Claims must be submitted no sooner than fourteen (14) days and no later than forty-five (45) from the date of purchase (“Claim Period”). The purchase date as stated on the relevant order confirmation/store receipt shall count as day one (1). Claims submitted outside of the Claim Period shall be considered invalid and not eligible for Reward. Participants shall receive an email confirming the validation of their Claim within five (5) working days of submission (Claim Validation).
7. Participants will receive an automated instant notification of the submission of their Claim. Claims may only be made online in accordance with Condition 5 above, postal claims shall not be accepted.
8. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction or combined with any other promotion.
9. Subject to full compliance with these Promotion Terms, the Promoter shall dispatch Rewards against valid Claims within thirty (30) calendar days of Claim Validation.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify fraudulent, incomplete, altered or illegible Claims at its sole discretion.
11. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures outside our control that prevents the customer participating in the Promotion.
12. Participants who submit a Claim with incomplete information shall be notified via email and offered the opportunity to rectify any omissions or missing information within seven (7) days of their Claim being submitted.
13. Where the Participant does not receive an email confirming Claim Validation as per Condition 6/7, or an email requesting further information as per Condition 12, it is the Participant’s sole responsibility to contact the Promoter at email@example.com. Failure to do so within 7 days of Claim submission shall result in the related Claim being disqualified and the Participant being ineligible for Reward against the purchased Promotion Product.
14. Participants that return their Promotion Product will be disqualified from participating in the Promotion. Where a Participant has returned any part of their Promotion Product after making a Claim they must inform the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to order confirmation/store receipt, as well as the identity and other relevant details of a Participant.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate the Promotion without notice (with future effect). Rewards are subject to availability and are limited while stocks last. Rewards are to be provided on a first come first served basis, and this Promotion may be closed at the point where supplies of the Rewards have run out. The Promoter also reserves the right, but assumes no obligation to replace the Reward with another item of equivalent or higher value in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
18. The Administrator: OPIA Limited with registered office at: Priory House Pilgrims Court, Sydenham Road, Guildford, Surrey, England, GU1 shall manage the Promotion on behalf of XIAOMI TECHNOLOGY UK LIMITED, 100 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UJ, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”), (please do not send any Claim applications or promotion related correspondence to this address as they will not be processed.)
19. This Promotion shall be governed by the law of England and Wales.